A healthy pumpkin bread you can enjoy without the guilt! Pumpkin breads are usually loaded with butter and sugar, but I’ve created this healthy version that is equally delicious and much more forgiving on your waistline!
The best part about this recipe is that its a mix and dump recipe. It’s super simple to make and takes so little time to prepare. I can assure you this will be a sure crowd pleaser every time!
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Pure Pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Sweetener of Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and str until well blended.
- Divide mixture into sprayed mini loaf pans or bake in 1 large sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes
Be sure to tag your yummy creations on Instagram #pancakesandpushups or my Facebook page!