Craving wings but don’t feel like eating thousands of calories in one sitting? These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites will satisfy that craving without packing on the pounds. Savor the same taste but with nutritious, fiber filled cauliflower.
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/8 Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cut the head of cauliflower and make bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix flour and water.
- Combine and cauliflower bites and toss to coat.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower on the sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and combine with hot sauce.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven after 20 minutes and coat with hot sauce mixture.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Top with Blue Cheese Dressing or make your own protein packed dip by combining Greek Yogurt, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp mayonnaise and crumbled blue cheese.
Be sure to tag your yummy creations on Instagram #pancakesandpushups or my Facebook page!