Craving a chocolate chip cookie dough but don’t want the unwanted calories? Then try my healthy version! I don’t think you will be disappointed! Not only will it fill your tastebuds but it will keep the unwanted pounds from packing on as well!
- 1- 15 ounce can Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1 cup Dates, pitted
- 4 Tbs Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Tbs Baking powder
- 3 Tbs Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (for a sugar free version try Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips)
Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture in bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
Devour with a spoon guilt free!
Be sure to tag your yummy creations on Instagram #pancakesandpushups or my Facebook page!