YES!!! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!
This cake is super simple to throw together and takes no time at all to make! Since it’s a dump and bake, there is also no mess to clean up! What could be better than that?
And like all of my recipes, this cake is healthy, high protein and delicious!
Preheat oven to 350
In a bowl mix:
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used @Questnutrition)
- 1 TBS coconut flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place in a small sprayed ramekin and bake for 15 minutes
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 TBS sugar free jello white pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk.
Mix all of the icing ingredients in a small bowl and top on semi cooked cake if you can wait that long! Feel free to top with more sprinkles! Because sprinkles are fun and make us happy!
Be sure to tag your yummy creations on Instagram #pancakesandpushups or my Facebook page!