These are absolutely delicious and very easy to make! Its a great way to use leftover quinoa and you can easily change the blueberries for any kind of fruit or a few chocolate chips!
Ingredients for 10 muffins:
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (or 2 TBS zero calorie sweetener to reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (add tablespoons of almond milk if batter is too thick or dry)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Set oven to 350F.
- Mix egg, banana and coconut oil together in bowl.
- Then, add remaining ingredients except for the blueberries and mix thoroughly together using a spatula or hand mixer.
- Toss in blueberries and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the batter in muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
Approximate macros for 1 of 10 muffins:
144 calories, 16g carbs, 7g fat, 4g protein, 2g fiber, 3g sugar
Would love to hear how you like them! Give them a try and leave me a comment above!