I love this recipe because it is so quick and easy to make, AND so healthy and nutritious for you. A sure winner for the entire family and your waistline!
This cake is packed with protein, fiberous carbs, and very minimal fat.
It tastes like a strawberries shortcake but with some added flavor from the bananas.This is a great recipe to make in advance because it can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. You can even freeze it too!
You can make single size portions in muffin tins for a healthy grab and go snack or make in a loaf pan when having company and want to serve by the slice.
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (can sub any type of flour)
- 2 Lae Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Butter Extract
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener of Choice
- 2/3 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- Slice strawberries and place to the side.
- Combine all ingredients except the strawberries in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes
- Place half the batter in an 8×8 sprayed pan.
- Layer half the strawberries over the batter.
- Place the rest of the batter on top of the strawberries.
- Layer the rest of the strawberries over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes. Do not overcook.
Be sure to tag your yummy creations on Instagram #pancakesandpushups or my Facebook page!